The Chapel of Lady of the Fever in Leuven

The barouque chapel Onze-Lieve-Vrouw-ter-Koorts in  was built 1641-1733. It then functioned as a parish church (1803-1871) and as a monastery of the Friars Minor (1871-1986). Since 1986 it is part of the KADOC site, owned by the Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.

KU Leuven bought the monastery complex with the chapel in 1986. It was redesigned  as the archive, research and documentation center for Religion.


The Chapel of lady in  Leuven