The Chapel of Lady of the Fever in Leuven
The barouque chapel Onze-Lieve-Vrouw-ter-Koorts in was built 1641-1733. It then functioned as a parish church (1803-1871) and as a monastery of the Friars Minor (1871-1986). Since 1986 it is part of the KADOC site, owned by the Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
KU Leuven bought the monastery complex with the chapel in 1986. It was redesigned as the archive, research and documentation center for Religion.